Use this Phoenix MLS Map Search tool to find homes that have dropped 40% or more. Use the Search tab to choose the city, price, pool, gated community, school, foreclosure options and other features that you want.
1. In the Search Tab, describe the house you are looking for.
- Select the city (or cities), subdivision(s), zip code(s), price range, number of beds and baths, other special home features like golf amenities, pools, gated community, mountain view, etc.
- Be sure to include if you are interested in short sales and/or foreclosures.
- No need to fill out all the options if you are undecided
2. Click the Search Button and view the results in the Results Tab.
- Sort the results by price, lot size, days on the market, etc.
- Hover over the listings to display the location of the home on the map.
- Use the up/down arrow to view the results list
- Click on a listing to get more details on the property including pictures, maps and mortgage payment estimator.
3. Find homes you are interested in? You can:
- Save your favorite properties to view later
- Subscribe to get RSS updates
- Subscribe to get email updates when newly listed homes on the MLS meet your search criteria
- Contact us to learn about how we can help get you the best deal on your home with the least amount of hassle. Whether you are a seasoned or first time homebuyer, we specialize in representing our clients throughout the entire home buying process. Real estate advice you can trust to save you time and money. Call us at (480) 776-5214 or click here.
4. Want to keep searching for homes?
- Revise your search by clicking on the Search Tab to revise the criteria or click Reset to start over